Terms & Conditions
Last Update: December 2022
These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) will apply to all purchases of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you).
We are Fancy Vous Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 12080889 whose trading address is 21a, the Mall, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1TR and other contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org and; 020 3305 8802 (the Supplier or us or we).
These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 020 3305 8802.
Definitions and interpretation
1. In these T&Cs, the following definitions are used:
Consumer: means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession;
Contract: means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
Delivery Location: means Supplier's trading address or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
Goods: means any goods that we supply to you with the Services, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
Order: means the Customer's order for the Services from the Supplier as set out in the Customer's order or in the
Customer's written acceptance of the Supplier's quotation;
Services: means the services such as VR Arcade, Active Zone, Airsoft etc., including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the Order.
2. It is assumed that you are the lead contact for your group and that all correspondence or conversations will take place between you and us. These conditions shall form the basis of the agreement for your booking and shall apply to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions whether put forward by you, your group or a third party or implied by law. No alteration to these conditions shall be effective unless expressly agreed to in writing by the Supplier.
Services and Bookings
3. The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in Services as described.
4. In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
5. All Services are subject to availability.
6. We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
7. Bookings are only confirmed once payment has been made. For Parties, a deposit is required to reserve the Booking. Once a booking has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with proof of payment and a booking reference number. In making a booking with us, acceptance of our terms and conditions is understood. In the case of group bookings, the person making the booking is responsible for making all members aware of these conditions.
8. We are happy to reserve slots, on certain occasions, in order for you to confirm your group details before committing to a booking. This does not constitute a completed booking and is not guaranteed. We can only reserve slots for a maximum of one week and for no later than a week before the booking. If you have not contacted our team to confirm the booking within this time, we will unreserve the slots, and they will be open for other customers to book.
9. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying
that the Order has been accepted or, if earlier, the Supplier's delivery of the Services to the Customer.
10. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
11. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier's business premises, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier's and the Customer's simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier's and the Customer's simultaneous physical presence away from those premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, eg by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
Cancellations, late arrivals, reschduling and refunds
12. VR N3XT offers live experiences - like cinema or theatre; therefore, unfortunately, we are unable to offer monetary refunds for any sessions which are cancelled by you. This applies to both individual players and full bookings. If you need to cancel your booking, you will be offered Customer Credit which you can use to purchase a new session at another time. Please see the Rescheduling section for further terms relating to this.
13. A 10% rescheduling (re-booking) fee is applicable for all customers who wish to reschedule less than 48 hours before the booked Service.
14. We reserve the right to move your booking time or day due to operational needs. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that we operate as usual. However, in our absolute discretion, we reserve the right, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to cancel any session. In the event of such cancellation, We will fully refund any visitor whose session is cancelled the cost of their prepaid ticket but otherwise shall have no liability whatsoever, including liability for travel expenses or any other out-of-pocket expenses, in respect of the cancellation.
15. All Customers should aim to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their booked session's start time to ensure sessions can start promptly.
16. If you have not arrived 10 minutes after your scheduled start time, a member of staff will attempt to contact you on the phone number provided on the booking. If you confirm that you are on your way, you will be allowed to play on arrival, but your session will be stopped at the official slot finish time regardless of how long you have played. If you wish to reschedule to another time so you can experience the full session, standard Rescheduling terms will apply.
17. If the member of staff cannot contact you, they will attempt again after a further 10 minutes. If there is still no confirmation after this time, this will be classed as a booking cancellation, and we will not be able to run your session. We are not responsible for factors out of our control, such as late-running commuter services, traffic or parking difficulties (this is not an exhaustive list). If you miss your scheduled start time, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Discounts, vouchers and customer credit
18. Discount code (coupons) received on site can only be used to book online for future sessions. Discounts cannot be applied to the booking after payment has already been made and multiple discount codes cannot be applied in conjunction with one another.
19. Gift vouchers (Gift Cards) bought directly from our website are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. They can be used to purchase any session type, on any day. If the voucher does not cover the full amount of the session, the remainder must be paid during the booking process in order to secure the booking. If the session that you are booking is worth less than the voucher’s value, the remaining money will be automatically added to your customer account as credit.
20. If you purchase a voucher from a third-party website, this does not mean that a booking is confirmed. You must contact us with the voucher details in order to request a slot. Your session is only confirmed once you have received an official confirmation email from VR N3XT. Third party vouchers are only valid for the session type, day and number of people that is stated on the voucher. If you wish to change any of these details, the difference can be paid upon booking in line with the changes. Please contact the third-party company directly for their full terms and conditions.
21. Our standard Refund and Rescheduling policy applies to any booking made with a gift voucher.
22. Customer Credit is valid for 1 year after it has been issued. It can be used towards any session type. It cannot be exchanged for monetary compensation.
Age restrictions and variable pricing
23. Recommended minimum ages for each Service type is indicated on their respective Service page on the website. While the minimum ages are not strictly enforced, it is strongly recommended due to the size and complexity of the equipment and the suitability of the games within each session type.
24. If you or someone from your party (e.g. a child) does become overwhelmed by the experience and cannot complete the session, our staff will be as accommodating as possible, but we will not offer customer credit or a refund.
25. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at the venue throughout their session.
26. Our prices are variable between Off Peak and Peak times. Prices are specific to these days and cannot be changed. If you are rescheduling a session to a time that has different pricing, you must pay the difference in price (as well as any applicable rescheduling fees mentioned above). If you are moving to a slot that has a lower value than the original, you will receive the difference in price as Customer Credit.
Parties and events
27. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited at the premises unless you have made a private booking for the entire premises, in which case you are welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages to consume for the duration of the party.
28. All food and any related items must be consumed and cleared away at least 10 minutes before the end of your scheduled session in order to allow the area to be available for next customers. If you are planning on bringing any decorations, this must be pre-approved before your arrival. No adhesives can be used that could cause damage to any of our property. All decorations must be taken down at least 10 minutes before the end of your scheduled session.
29. Please note that we cannot accept any sparklers (or similar) for safety reasons.
30. At least 50% of the full amount must be paid in order to secure the booking. The remaining amount must be paid no later than 5 Days before the scheduled party slot time. If the numbers of your group change and we are notified before you pay the second instalment, we may be able to adjust the price accordingly. After the payment has been made, the standard cancellation and refund policy applies.
31. Terms for the parties and events should be read in conjunction with any additional terms added to the booking invoice.
Behaviour and damages
32. If you or someone from your group is not adhering to the safety instructions provided by staff, causing them to endanger themselves or any of our equipment, our staff reserve the right to terminate their session without customer credit or a refund.
33. You are expected to respect your environment and other people around you throughout the duration of your time at VR N3XT. We have every right to terminate, without notice, your activity under threat of vandalism, violence or any other behavior deemed inappropriate by our staff.
34. We reserve the right to disallow play on the day of your event with no refund if you or any of your party are believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. We accept no liability for any accident or misadventure that occurs while any of your group is under the influence of drink or drugs. In such cases you will not have any entitlement to a refund of any kind whatsoever. We accept no liability for any damage caused by any member of your group and will provide your contact details to any service seeking to claim compensation as a result of the actions of your group.
35. We do not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards our employees and we reserve the right to remove from our premises any person who is violent, abusive, threatening or disruptive or whose behavior is causing distress to other customers or employees, with no refund for booked or partially played games.
36. Customers are expected to treat all equipment and property of VR N3XT with the utmost care. If any significant damages occur beyond the standard wear and tear that is expected, the customer will be required to pay the full amount for the repair of the damaged item. Should the item be damaged beyond reasonable repair, the customer is required to pay the full amount to replace the item. This is inclusive of any damages caused by either deliberate misuse or accidents due to not following the instructions given by staff members.
37. In the unlikely event that our terms and/or availability for your group changes after you have made a booking, we will do our utmost to ensure you experience as little disruption as possible. If we are unable to make alternative arrangements in the case of a service cancellation, then we will offer an alternative or a refund for that part of your booking. In any event, we shall not be liable for any delays or any failure to perform any of our obligations under these conditions, or any third party obligations, caused by any factor beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, natural disasters, poor weather conditions and the declaration of war.
38. By giving us your name and personal details, you consent for these to be used as necessary in processing your booking and complying with legal requirements in accordance with GDPR. This may also include providing your contact telephone number to suppliers connected with your booking so that they are able to reach you in the event of an emergency. We may also use your contact information to send you details of special offers from ourselves – should you not want to receive these, please tell us. Your personal details will not be passed on to any other third parties.
39. The descriptions and illustrations on any of our literature or our website are given as approximate representations only and given in good faith. In using our website, you agree to the following:
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using our Websites and the Material.
We do not guarantee that the Websites will operate error-free or that this Website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful material. If your use of the Website or the Material results in need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we accept no responsibility for those costs.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the contents on such third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites. Accessing linked third-party websites is done at your own risk.
We do not regard the submission of an enquiry form as confirmation of booking. You should first receive a confirmation email and booking reference number to ensure that your requirements can be met and to check availability.
40. You and your group must undertake to comply with all instructions relating to your VR N3XT session received from us or any of our venues or services from time to time and to take such other steps sufficient to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that your session will at all times be safe and without risk to health.
41. These terms and conditions are in place to ensure the smooth running and enjoyment of your event. They are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The following general conditions shall apply:
These conditions are personal to you and your group.
You or your group shall not assign, transfer or charge your rights and responsibilities under these conditions or any of them without our prior written consent.
The provisions of these conditions are severable and distinct from one another, and, if any of the provisions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
The headings in these conditions are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of the agreement